I have chosen to participate in an activity, excursion, or tour offered by Where Ne❌t?, LLC, hereinafter the Program. In consideration for the right to participate in the Program, I agree as follows:
1. Although Where Ne❌t? has made reasonable efforts to assure my safety while participating in the Program, I understand that there are certain risks, dangers, and hazards that are inherent to participation in the Program. These include, but are not limited to physical and mental fatigue; slips, falls, and collisions; encounters with wild animals, varied terrain, and environmental features; altitude-related illness; changing weather conditions; natural disasters; criminal acts of third parties; acts or omissions of the public or other Program Participants; and accidents occurring during travel associated with the Program. Encountering these risks, dangers, and hazards could result in physical injuries or damage to my personal property. I understand that it is impossible for Where Ne❌t? to list in this Agreement every inherent risk, danger, or hazard associated with participating in the Program. I understand and appreciate, however, that I may encounter these and other inherent risks, dangers, and hazards not specifically listed in this Agreement at any time during the Program.
2. I accept and assume all of the inherent risks, dangers, and hazards associated with participating in the Program, whether known or unknown, including those specifically mentioned above. I hereby hold Where Ne❌t? and Oasis by Where Ne❌t? harmless from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, claims, and demands of any kind and nature whatsoever, which I now have, or my heirs, executors, administrators may have, or which may arise in connection with my participation in the Program, absent the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Where Ne❌t?, and/or its agents.
3. I accept and assume all responsibility for my own negligent or reckless conduct while participating in the Program.
4. I acknowledge that travelers insurance is mandatory on all Where Ne❌t? Retreats. We suggest Safety Wing, you can find the link on our website in the FAQ section.
5. I understand that Where Ne❌t? recommends that I consult with a physician before participating in the Program. It is my own responsibility and decision to determine whether the Program is suitable for me, and it is incumbent on me to fully disclose to Where Ne❌t? the full extent of any conditions or limitations I have now, or which may arise during the Program.
6. Where Ne❌t? may provide me with equipment for my use during the Program. Where Ne❌t? checks this equipment before each Program; however, I am responsible for checking the equipment upon receipt, as well as alerting Where Ne❌t? of any change in the condition of the equipment that may occur during my use. I understand that I am in exclusive control of any such equipment once Where Ne❌t? provides it to me.
7. Where Ne❌t? strives to maintain the Program as originally advertised. On occasion, conditions beyond the control of Where Ne❌t? may necessitate changes, modifications, or alterations to the Program’s itinerary; the substitution of accommodations; or the omission or substitution of specific advertised activities, excursions, or tours. Where Ne❌t? may make such decisions in its sole discretion, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses or losses that may result from those decisions. Where Ne❌t? additionally reserves the right to restrict participation in any activity, excursion, or tour associated with the Program in the event it determines that participation may affect, impede, or endanger my welfare, or the welfare of another Participant. Where Ne❌t? is not responsible for any losses or costs that may result from exercising this right.
8. I release my rights to Where Ne❌t? to use for and in its promotional material, in any form or any social media or business collaborations it desires, any photographs or videos taken of me in groups (of any size) while participating in the Program.
For any photographs or videos taken of me personally I "Allow" Where Ne❌t? to use for and in its promotional material, in any form or any social media or business collaborations it desires.
(Where Ne❌t? appreciates you tagging them at @WhereNext.retreats, @WhereNext.Oasis, and using the hashtag #WhereNe❌t with the red emoji in the photos and/or videos.)
9. Full payments must be made 3 months prior to the retreat date. (Failure to make the final payment 3 months prior to the retreat start date will be subject to receiving a $10USD penalty fee per late day until the payment is completed.)
10. Cancellations must be made in writing and fees are applied as noted. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date your written cancellation is received. Exceptions to this cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including personal emergencies, illness, or weather.
a) Cancellations received on or before 61 days prior to the start of the Program, $1,000usd loss per person;
b) Cancellations received 60 or fewer days prior to the start of the Program, 100 percent loss of Program price.
11. Where Ne❌t? reserves the right to cancel or postpone a retreat at our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a retreat, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the canceled or postponed retreat. All payments will be 100% refunded at this time.
12. Where Ne❌t? is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled retreats such as other accommodation, airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
13. If you select a “Quad/Shared Suite” room option then Where Ne❌t? takes no responsibility for the actions of the person/s with whom you share. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your “Quad/Shared Suite” including but not limited to clash of personalities; disagreements; snoring; other annoying habits etc, we cannot be held responsible. Please note that if you have booked a “Quad/Shared Suite” we can guarantee that you will be sharing with an individual of the same sex unless otherwise specified.
14. Where Ne❌t? has a zero tolerance rule for any use of illegal drugs during the retreat such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, or any other illegal drug.
15. This Agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of Indonesia, which is the Country in which Where Ne❌t? is headquartered. Any claim or dispute related to the subject matter of this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by a Court located in Indonesia.
Last updated: May 11, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to PT PMA Where Next Oasis, Jl. Nelayan No.30, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Indonesia
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Where Next, accessible from Wherenext.travel
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on the Privacy Policies website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: Info@wherenext.travel