YES. We do accept payment plans through Shop Pay (no fee) or PayPal (5% fee by PayPal) only. Please contact us for details.
Absolutely! You are welcome to stay 1 day before or after the retreat at Oasis for an additional price.
However if you would like to stay longer before or after the retreat, Where Ne❌t? is here to help you with anything you need during your trip in Bali. Just contact us with any questions, we always suggest extending the trip.
YES. Travelers insurance is mandatory for all retreats. We use and suggest Safety Wing. It is for 4 weeks but it's better coverage and pricing than any other company around. Get the "Insurance for Nomads".
Once you purchase, we will send you a liability waiver with a questionnaire, you will add your friends name in the questionnaire.
Just make sure that you both purchase the "Shared" option. A booking is good for 1 individual.
Yes of course, we will have a local Balinese professional photographer with us the entire time taking behind the scenes and portrait photos for you to keep.
They will be there to capture all the amazing memories for you!
Before the retreat starts you will receive the Welcome Packet which will have the full schedule in it for you.
We usually send this out 1 month before your departure to bali.
Keep in touch, you never know if we will schedule more dates. Feel free to contact us on dates that would work for you.
Everything on our website is in USD.
However, IDR is used while in Bali. (Money Changers and ATM's are all over)
No, we do accept all levels but suggest you to be in moderate shape. Workouts are at your own pace within the group, but some of the exploring has a good amount of stairs to climb.
Easy test, if you can do this you will have no issues:
❌ 1mile slow jog
❌ 30 bodyweight squats
❌ 10 push ups
❌ 40sec plank hold
Every retreat is for all levels, but we do suggest to have a moderate level so that you can learn from that base of knowledge you already have. However, beginners are always welcome!
18 and older! Typically our guests are between 20-40, however we have had guests as old as 58.
We typically have between 10-18 participants plus the influencer and Where Ne❌t? staff.
Cancellations must be made in writing and fees are applied as noted. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date your written cancellation is received. Exceptions to this cancellation policy cannot be made for any reason, including personal emergencies, illness, or weather.
a) Cancellations received on or before 81 days prior to the start of the Program, $250 loss per person;
b) Cancellations received 80 to 61 days prior to the start of the Program, 25 percent loss of Program price;
c) Cancellations received 60 or fewer days prior to the start of the Program, 100 percent loss of Program price.
NO Quarantine policy for:
- Travellers that have a vaccine certificate, physical or digital, with at least 2 vaccine shots (or 1 for Johnson & Johnson) with the last shot being taken no earlier than 14 days prior to arrival in Indonesia.
- Travellers that have downloaded the PeduliLindungi mobile application and filled out the Indonesian e-HAC.
- Travellers that are registered to an insurance that covers COVID-19, with a minimum coverage value of $14,670 USD.
NO PCR Testing on arrival for:
- Travellers that have a vaccine certificate, physical or digital, with at least 2 vaccine shots (or 1 for Johnson & Johnson) with the last shot being taken no earlier than 14 days prior to arrival in Bali. (If arriving in Indonesia and flying domestic to Bali you must have 3+ shots or 1 J&J plus booster otherwise testing is required.)
- Body temperature check returns below 37.5°C / 99.5°F.
- If traveller's body temperature displays 37,5°C / 99.5°F and above, traveller will need to undergo PCR testing at the airport.
International Travel (Direct into Bali):
2+ Shots (1 J&J)- No testing
Domestic Travel (If you have layover in Jakarta before Bali):
3+ shots = No testing
2+ shots = Need a negative Antigen (Max 24hr old) or negative PCR (Max 72hr old) from departure.
1 shot = Need a negative PCR (Max 72hr old)
- Visa on Arrival (VoA) is available for 75 countries to be purchased upon arrival. Here are the requirements to obtain VoA:
- Passport valid for 6 months since date of entry.Return or onward ticket (which indicates the date of departure from Indonesia).VoA fee: Rp500,000($35 USD)
- Insurance that includes a coverage for Covid-19 treatment in Indonesia.
- Other relevant documents as requested by Covid-19 Task Force.
- Contact us directly if you would like to make sure about the entry permit status for your country.
YES, Bali airport (DPS) if officially open to a few different flights. Preferably book a direct flight into Bali with no layover in Jakarta. Traveling domestic (Jakarta to Bali), if you don't have 3 shots you must show a rapid or per test.
***Indonesia is constantly changing and updating rules/regulations. We will continue to update our website as fast as possible once they are confirmed (not rumors). Last update: Aug 5th 2022***