Yes Absolutely, here is the breakdown of how they work and the options you have:
Payment Plan Schedule:
Payment 1- Deposit of $1,000usd to secure your spot made on the website.
Payment 2- Remaining balance, 3 months prior to the retreat date.
1. Transfer Wise (all fees included by Wise).
2. Zelle (Only available to Americans, free of charge).
3. Wire Transfer ($15usd fee).
4. PayPal (5% fee by PayPal).
Oasis by Where NeXt? is available for a limited amount of rooms for 1 night before and 1 night after the retreat.
As we do have other retreats before/after please contact us in regards to the dates and we can confirm with you if its available.
As our guests come from all over the world flights are not included.
“DPS”is the airport code for Denpasar, Bali.
Just remember the retreat starts at 12 noon. So it might be better to arrive a day early.
Airport Pick-up and Drop-off is included in our retreat package. As our retreats start at 12 noon on Monday we do suggest arriving in Bali on Sunday. Here are a few examples of how the airport transportation works.
Airport Pick-up examples:
- I will arrive Monday morning: We will have our driver pick you up from the airport and bring you to Oasis.
- I will arrive Sunday and stay at Oasis: We will have our driver pick you up from the airport and drop you at Oasis.
- I will arrive Sunday and stay in Canggu: We will have our driver pick you up from the airport and drop you at your hotel. Monday morning our driver will take you to Oasis from your hotel.
- I will arrive Sunday but stay outside of Canggu: You will need to find your own airport transportation or we can book it for an additional cost. Monday morning our driver will take you to Oasis from your hotel.
- I will arrive before Sunday: You will need to find your own airport transportation or we can book it for an additional cost. Monday morning our driver will take you to Oasis from your hotel.
Airport Drop-Off examples:
- I will fly out Sunday: Our driver will take you to the airport.
- I will stay in Bali longer: Our driver will take you to your hotel and the rest of the trip is up to you to plan. An additional fee may be applicable depending on the distance of the final destination.
- Cancellations received on or before 61 days prior to the start of the Program, you will receive a full refund minus the booking fee of $1,000usd per person.
- Cancellations received 60 or fewer days prior to the start of the Program, 100 percent loss of Retreat price.
Due to the need to put deposits on accommodation and other activities in advance, exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
Absolutely! Many people come by themselves, around 90% actually.
Of course couples, friends, brothers and sisters are welcome too.
Get ready to have fun and make new connections with likeminded individuals.
Everything is in USD.
IDR is used while in Bali. (Currency Exchanges and ATM's are all over)
We have a rough itinerary on the website for you to get a good idea of the week.
Around 2 months before the retreat starts we will send a Welcome Packet with the full hour by hour schedule for you along with much more information.
Once you have purchased you will get a questionnaire to fill out and you can add the other individuals name to it.
You must both book the "Shared Suite" option.
You are able to book the "Couples" option and only 1 purchase is needed for the 2 of you.
Absolutely! We will have the best local professional photographer with us taking photos/videos of you.
They will be uploaded on Google Photos throughout the week for you to enjoy.
Where NeXt? is here to help you with anything. We actually highly suggest coming early or staying later.
Just contact us with any questions.
No, we do accept all levels but suggest you to be in moderate shape. Workouts are at your own pace within the group, but some of the exploring is a good amount of stairs to climb.
Every retreat is for all levels, but we do suggest to have a moderate level so that you can learn from that base of knowledge you already have. But beginners are of course welcome.
18 and older! Typically our guests are between 20-40 but we have had guests as old as 58.
We typically have between 15-20 participants plus the host and Where NeXt? staff.
Keep in touch, you never know if we will schedule more dates. Feel free to contact us on dates that would work for you.
- Passport validity minimum 6mo, proof of flight leaving Indonesia.
- When you arrive in Bali make sure to have a photo or physical copy of your vaccine information. They will check this first when you arrive, possibly before you depart from original destination. Must be 2 shots (1 J&J) or have an exemption letter.
- Once approved you will head to get your Visa on Arrival which is good for 30 days in Bali. It is 500k IDR ($34usd), they accept multiple currencies you won't need it in IDR. You can pay with credit card or cash for this.
- You will then continue to immigration to get into Indonesia as a tourist.
- Once through you can collect your checked bags (if any) and head to the last line which is customs. They will have a customs paperwork on the counters by baggage you can fill out or click here for the Electronic customs declaration, it'll speed the process up for you.
- Lastly walk through and head outside which you will then see all the people with signs, look for our Where Ne❌t? logo (not your name). They will have a list of names of who they are picking up. The driver will then take you to Oasis by Where Ne❌t? to get you all set for the retreat.
Unless you are able to provide an Exemption Letter due to underlying medical conditions.
YES, Bali airport (DPS) if officially open.
***Indonesia is constantly changing and updating rules/regulations. We will continue to update our website as fast as possible once they are confirmed (not rumors).***